Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Easy Hairdos for School

"What?!! I only have 10 minutes to do my hair!!" We all know this has happened to all of us more than once, wouldn't life be easier if we had an easy, quick, stylish hairdo. Well I'm going to teach you some of the easiest ways to do your hair in under 20 minutes. We've all heard about straighteners and curlers but when it comes to time you don't have enough to do your whole hair. That's why I like to only use those when it comes to big events or you have a lot of time. When you only have 10 to 20 minutes i like to use the heating devices only for bangs or curly puffy hair that you really don't need. One of my favorite types of easy hair is a messy buns. For one there called "messy" which means you don't have to worry about it getting messy during school. To make a messy bun all you need is a hair tie and some bobby pins and then follow these easy steps.


Result

No comments:

Post a Comment